You will be responsible for bringing together quality processes and the broader management system across Mørenot group. You will actively engage with the organization and maintain product quality by ensuring competence, effective Quality processes, enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and driving continuous improvement.
- Maintain product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Maintain needed regulatory compliance and certifications.
- Ensure the Quality System complies with customer expectations, regulatory requirements and corporate policies.
- Organize management and process reviews as well as internal and external audits.
- Provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Report on quality performance and analyze data in terms of trends to prioritize improvement work.
- Work with leadership, commercial partners and suppliers to ensure quality requirements are achieved.
- Lead the global quality and continuous improvement function.
- Lead the Continuous improvement program for the group.
- MSc/BSc Degree or equivalent in science or engineering or quality fields
- Extensive experience in quality roles and 5+ years in senior management positions, preferably in a global setting
- Experienced with lean and continuous improvement.
- Leadership, able to engage internal and external stakeholders, sensitive to working in a multinational environment
- Analytic, structured, and high energy level
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Norwegian)
- Able to work independently and within a team
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven candidate with a process focused profile that can structure and run change and improvement initiatives in an international organization.
- Work for a mission-driven organization: We are focused on being a sustainable provider, leading the development of fishing and aquaculture solutions to help ensure a safe harvest of our oceans for generations to come.
- Strong leadership and safe ownership: We have a long-term growth strategy with a value driven owner in FSN Capital, who has a long-term perspective in creating value for our shareholders.
- Join a rapidly growing organization and team: This is an opportunity to join and develop in an organization with ambitions to become a global market leader.
- Lead in a true global organization: Since our start as a small fishing gear supplier in Norway, we have expanded to a growing number of markets – from Iceland to Spain to North America and the Mediterranean area. Almost a third of the world’s large fishing nets are made by us.
- Competitive compensation package
For more information about the position please contact our recruitment advisors at Yapril; Marius Halvorsen +47 92295786 or Espen Sundgot +4791385786. All candidate information will be treated with confidentiality, also towards our client in the initial phase of the process.